The Smokin' Word
Photo: John Lee; Styling: Karen Shinto
Take super-smoky mezcal, throw in a hit of cherries, and you've got one bold drink--The Smokin' Word.
- 3/4 ounce mezcal (very smoky)
- 3/4 ounce Luxardo maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Chartreuse
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Brandy-soaked dark cherries
- Put a handful of ice in a cocktail shaker and add mezcal, Luxardo, Chartreuse, and lime juice. Shake, and strain into a martini glass or coupe. Garnish with a cherry or two.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note