Smokey Sausage Wraps
- 16-oz. package cheese-filled cocktail sausages
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- Garnish: additional barbecue sauce
- Place 32 sausages in a medium saucepan; reserve any remaining sausages for another recipe. Stir in barbecue sauce and maple syrup. Cook over medium heat until heated through; let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Separate crescents into triangles; cut each triangle into 4 long, thin triangles. Wrap one triangle of dough around each sausage; pinch ends to seal. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until golden. Serve with additional sauce for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note