Smokey Sausage Wraps
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Try making these Smokey Sausage Wraps as a yummy appetizer. This finger food is incredibly easy but always a crowd favorite. Serve with extra barbecue sauce for dipping.
Yield: Makes 32 wraps
- 1 16-oz. pkg. cheese-filled cocktail sausages
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- Garnish: additional barbecue sauce
- Place 32 sausages in a medium saucepan; reserve any remaining sausages for another recipe. Stir in barbecue sauce and maple syrup. Cook over medium heat until heated through; let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Separate crescents into triangles; cut each triangle into 4 long, thin triangles. Wrap one triangle of dough around each sausage; pinch ends to seal. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden. Serve with additional sauce for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note