Smokey Brisket Chili
- 1 cup(s) Low sodium beef bouillion
- 1 cup(s) Dark beer
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 2 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2 pound(s) Flat-cut beef brisket 1 1/2 inch pcs
- 1 Sweet onion
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 can(s) Fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Red beans
- 1 can(s) Kidney beans
- sour cream
- green onions
- In base of slow cooker combine broth, beer, and vinegar. Whisk cornstarch until dissolved. Stir in tomato paste, molasses, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in beef, onion, garlic and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 6 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Next stir in beans to heat through. Garnish with sour cream, scallions and cheese. Serve with corn bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TKJames and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note