Smoked Wild Salmon Toasts
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) mini toasts
- 1 6-ounce package(s) smoked wild salmon
- 1 6-ounce container(s) crÃ¨me fraÃ®che or sour cream
- Prepared horseradish, to taste
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 sprig(s) fresh dill, chopped, more for garnish
- Top toasts with salmon. Mix together crème fraîche with horseradish to taste, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill. Dollop crème fraîche mixture on the salmon. Garnish with sprigs of fresh dill and lemon zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes