Made these many times for extended family. Great to 'make ahead'.
Smoked Turkey Wraps
These tasty wraps are easy to pack in lunchboxes or for picnics. Feel free to customize the sandwiches with your favorite ingredients.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 (6.5-ounce) packages garlic-and-herb-flavored cheese, softened*
- 8 (10-inch) whole grain pita wraps or flour tortillas
- Caramelized Onions
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula or gourmet mixed baby salad greens
- Spread softened cheese evenly over whole grain pita wraps; top cheese evenly with Caramelized Onions and remaining ingredients. Roll up, and wrap in parchment paper; chill. Cut in half to serve.
- * For testing purposes only, we used Alouette Garlic et Herbes Gourmet Spreadable Cheese for garlic-herb-flavored cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note