Made these many times for extended family. Great to 'make ahead'.
Smoked Turkey Wraps
- 2 (6.5-ounce) packages garlic-and-herb-flavored cheese, softened*
- 8 (10-inch) whole grain pita wraps or flour tortillas
- Caramelized Onions
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 16 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula or gourmet mixed baby salad greens
- Spread softened cheese evenly over whole grain pita wraps; top cheese evenly with Caramelized Onions and remaining ingredients. Roll up, and wrap in parchment paper; chill. Cut in half to serve.
- * For testing purposes only, we used Alouette Garlic et Herbes Gourmet Spreadable Cheese for garlic-herb-flavored cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note