Smoked Turkey Wrap
A smoked turkey wrap is a nice change from the standard lunchtime sandwich. Using chopped spinach instead of lettuce adds extra nutrients.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons 1/3-less fat cream cheese
- 1 (9-inch) spinach or tomato-basil wrap
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 smoked turkey breast slices (about 5 ounces)
- 4 tomato slices
- 1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Spread cream cheese over half of 1 side of wrap. Spread mustard over cream cheese and remaining half of wrap. Top with turkey and remaining ingredients; roll up tightly. Cut diagonally in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches