Smoked Turkey with Lemony Avocado Spread and Ham pickle Roll-Ups
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 tablespoon(s) yogurt, fat-free plain
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice, fresh
- dash(es) salt to taste
- dash(es) pepper, black ground
- 1/2 cup(s) chives, fresh
- 8 large lettuce, butter
- 1 pound(s) turkey, deli-style
- 1 pound(s) ham, deli-style (to wrap pickles)
- 12 ounce(s) cheese, reduced-fat Swiss thinly sliced
- 1 bottle(s) sm baby pickles
- Scoop the avocado into a small bowl and, using a fork, mash with the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt to taste, and a generous amount of black pepper. Stir in the minced chives and blend until the dressing is very smooth and spreadable.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a work surface. Using one-fourth each of the turkey, cheese, and avocado mixture (about 2 tablespoons), place alternating slices of cheese and turkey on the leaf, spreading avocado mixture between layers as you go. Roll up the leaf and tie closed with a blanched chive, if using.
- Make 7bmore roll-ups using the remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by organizingfool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes