Smoked Turkey with Lemony Avocado Spread and Ham pickle Roll-Ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 tablespoon(s) yogurt, fat-free plain
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice, fresh
- dash(es) salt to taste
- dash(es) pepper, black ground
- 1/2 cup(s) chives, fresh
- 8 large lettuce, butter
- 1 pound(s) turkey, deli-style
- 1 pound(s) ham, deli-style (to wrap pickles)
- 12 ounce(s) cheese, reduced-fat Swiss thinly sliced
- 1 bottle(s) sm baby pickles
- Scoop the avocado into a small bowl and, using a fork, mash with the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt to taste, and a generous amount of black pepper. Stir in the minced chives and blend until the dressing is very smooth and spreadable.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a work surface. Using one-fourth each of the turkey, cheese, and avocado mixture (about 2 tablespoons), place alternating slices of cheese and turkey on the leaf, spreading avocado mixture between layers as you go. Roll up the leaf and tie closed with a blanched chive, if using.
- Make 7bmore roll-ups using the remaining ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by organizingfool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note