Smoked Turkey, Mozzarella, and Blackberry Sandwiches
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pounds smoked turkey slices
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella cheese slices
- 12 white or wheat sandwich bread slices, toasted
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh sage or 1 dried sage leaf, crushed
- Toss together blackberries and next 3 ingredients; let mixture stand 30 minutes.
- Layer turkey and cheese slices evenly on 6 bread slices. Spoon blackberry mixture evenly over cheese, and sprinkle with sage. Top with remaining bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This