easy, but delicious. adaptable for picky eaters! have made twice this week! everyone enjoyed!
Smoked Turkey and Mango Quesadillas
These simple and tasty Smoked Turkey and Mango Quesadillas are sure to become a go-to recipe for your family. For a little heat, add a finely diced (and seeded) jalapeño.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 491
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 64g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Sodium: 1532mg
- 1 small mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces sliced smoked turkey
- 6 ounces shredded low-fat Monterey Jack
- 8 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1. Preheat oven to 250ºF. In a bowl, mix mango, bell pepper, scallions, lime juice and red pepper flakes.
- 2. Arrange turkey on top of 4 tortillas. Top with mango mixture and shredded cheese, then top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- 3. Warm a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadillas 1 at a time, turning once, until golden brown on both sides, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to a large plate and keep warm in oven while cooking remaining quesadillas (you can stack them all on one plate). When all the quesadillas have been cooked, cut each into wedges and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note