Smoked Turkey and Kraut Reubens
If desired, substitute 3 tablespoons reduced-fat Thousand Island for the mustard.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 306
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 28.7g
- Carbohydrate: 30.9g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 967mg
- Calcium: 319mg
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) slices seedless rye bread (such as Arnold)
- 4 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1. Heat an electric griddle to 275°.
- 2. Spread about 1 teaspoon mustard on 1 side of each bread slice. Top each of 4 bread slices (mustard sides up) with 1 cheese slice, 1/4 cup sauerkraut, and 2 ounces turkey. Top sandwiches with remaining bread slices (mustard sides down).
- 3. Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Place on hot griddle, and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This