- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) slices seedless rye bread (such as Arnold)
- 4 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- calories 306
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 7.8 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- protein 28.7 g
- carbohydrate 30.9 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- cholesterol 39 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 967 mg
- calcium 319 mg
How to Make It
Heat an electric griddle to 275°.
Spread about 1 teaspoon mustard on 1 side of each bread slice. Top each of 4 bread slices (mustard sides up) with 1 cheese slice, 1/4 cup sauerkraut, and 2 ounces turkey. Top sandwiches with remaining bread slices (mustard sides down).
Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Place on hot griddle, and cook 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cheese is melted.