Smoked Trout and Watercress Tea Sandwiches
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped drained capers
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 5 ounces smoked trout, skin removed and flaked (1 cup)
- 12 (1/2-oz.) thin white bread slices, crusts removed
- 1 1/2 cups torn watercress leaves
- 1. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Gently fold in trout.
- 2. Spread 1/4 cup trout mixture onto 1 side of each of 6 bread slices. Top each with 1/4 cup watercress. Top with remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches diagonally into quarters.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note