Smoked Trout and Veggie Salad
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Basil Friedman
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 3/4 pound cooked Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/4-in.-thick slices
- 1/2 pound yellow crookneck squash, very thinly sliced
- 3 medium yellow tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces smoked trout, broken into flakes
- 1. In a blender, whirl parsley, olive oil, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, zest, and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 2. In separate bowls, gently toss potatoes and squash with some dressing, and tomato wedges with 1 tsp. lemon juice, adding salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 3. On 4 plates, evenly divide veggies and trout. Add more dressing to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes