Smoked Trout Salad
I love this combo: Pile the salad on dark bread, such as pumpernickel, then add sliced onion or sweet, crisp apple. Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
- 1 pound smoked trout, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 shallot, diced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place smoked trout in mixing bowl, and break into small pieces. Add chives and next 3 ingredients, and combine well. Season with salt and pepper. Chill, covered, until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads