Smoked Trout and Pecan Crostini
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 1 Hour
- 1 (8-ounce) package smoked trout fillets, skinned and boned (about 2 fillets)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 1/3
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Chill 1 hour or up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature.
- Combine olive oil and garlic; brush both sides of bread slices with garlic oil; arrange slices on baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until crisp and golden. Cool completely. Serve with spread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers