Smoked Trout, Arugula, and Granny Smith Stacks
Photo: Andrew Thomas Lee; Styling: Kaitlyn Du Ross
Yield: Serves 16 (serving size: 2 stacks)
More From Cooking Light
Total: 19 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 62
- Fat: 3.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 222mg
- Calcium: 6mg
- 1 lemon
- 12 ounces packaged lemon-pepper smoked trout fillets (such as Ducktrap)
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cut into 32 thin slices
- 1. Slice lemon into 4 (1/16-inch) rounds. Cut rounds into 8 wedges.
- 2. Remove and discard skin from fish; flake fish.
- 3. Combine arugula, juice, and oil in a bowl; toss to coat.
- 4. Arrange apple slices in a single layer. Divide arugula mixture and fish evenly among stacks; top each with 1 lemon wedge.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note