- 1 lemon
- 12 ounces packaged lemon-pepper smoked trout fillets (such as Ducktrap)
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cut into 32 thin slices
- calories 62
- fat 3.2 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 1.7 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 5.4 g
- carbohydrate 3.6 g
- fiber 0.5 g
- cholesterol 6 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 222 mg
- calcium 6 mg
How to Make It
Slice lemon into 4 (1/16-inch) rounds. Cut rounds into 8 wedges.
Remove and discard skin from fish; flake fish.
Combine arugula, juice, and oil in a bowl; toss to coat.
Arrange apple slices in a single layer. Divide arugula mixture and fish evenly among stacks; top each with 1 lemon wedge.