- 1 (4-ounce) whole-wheat French bread baguette
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces smoked trout, skinned
- calories 74
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- sodium 190 mg
How to Make It
Slice baguette into 8 thin slices; arrange on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Toast bread under broiler 3 minutes or until golden brown, turning slices halfway through. Remove from oven.
Combine crème fraîche, yogurt, horseradish, dill, and salt in a bowl. Divide cream evenly over toasts; top each with 1/4 ounce smoked trout.