- Cooking spray
- 7 ounces smoked turkey sausage, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup refrigerated prechopped onion
- 1 cup refrigerated prechopped tricolor bell pepper
- 1 cup refrigerated presliced zucchini
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated garlic mashed potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn
- calories 306
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 9 g
- satfat 4.6 g
- monofat 1.1 g
- polyfat 3.3 g
- protein 12.9 g
- carbohydrate 46.2 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 37 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 434 mg
- calcium 77 mg
How to Make It
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage; sauté 2 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Return pan to heat; coat with cooking spray. Add onion, bell pepper, and zucchini. Coat vegetables with cooking spray; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown.
While vegetables cook, heat potatoes according to package directions.
Add corn and cooked sausage to onion mixture. Sauté 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve sausage mixture over mashed potatoes.