Delicious! I made this on a cedar plank instead of using the wood chips and it was great. Easy too!
Smoked Salmon with Mustard and Dill
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 262
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 11.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrate: 4.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 429mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 2 cups wood chips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sweet-hot mustard (such as Inglehoffer)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet
- Cooking spray
- Soak wood chips in water 30 minutes; drain.
- Combine dill, juice, mustard, and salt, stirring well. Place salmon, skin side down, in a shallow baking dish; brush mustard mixture over salmon. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Prepare the grill for indirect grilling, heating one side to low and leaving one side with no heat. Maintain temperature at 200° to 225°.
- Place wood chips on hot coals. Place a disposable aluminum foil pan on unheated side of grill. Pour 2 cups water in pan. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack over foil pan on unheated side. Close lid; cook 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note