Smoked Salmon with Black Olives and Alfalfa Sprouts
To save the time of trimming crust and cutting into squares, use 24 slices of party pumpernickel bread instead of sandwich bread.
Yield: Makes 24 appetizers
- 4 slices dark pumpernickel bread, crusts removed
- 3/4 cup herbed cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 12 pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- Place bread slices on a large cutting board. Spread cream cheese evenly onto bread slices. Top cream cheese with salmon. Cut each bread slice into 6 squares. Top each with alfalfa sprouts and an olive half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers