This was very good and enjoyed by many. Would serve again.
Smoked Salmon Spread
Photo: Ralph Anderson
Wine choice:1997 Bethel Heights Pinot Gris
Yield: 1 cup
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped purple onion
- Garnish: chopped purple onion,green onion tops
- Pulse first 6 ingredients in a food processor until salmon is coarsely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 2 hours. Garnish, if desired. Serve with celery sticks or assorted crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers