Smoked Salmon Sandwich on Pumpernickel
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lydia Degaris-Pursell
All your favoriate salmon accompaniments are layered onto one tasty Smoked Salmon Sandwich on Pumpernickel.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 small English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package smoked sockeye salmon
- 2 teaspoons capers
- Freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable or potato chips
- Spread bread slices on 1 side with crème fraîche. Top 2 slices with cucumber, onion, and salmon. Sprinkle with capers and freshly ground pepper. Top with remaining 2 bread slices. Serve sandwiches with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches