Made this for wine/cheese party, and got rave reviews!! This was also the 'lightest and freshest' choice on the table top...so much so that I did it again for another group! Came away with same results! Unique, tasty and has become fave, as well as my new easy 'fall back' choice!! Thanks!!
Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber Cups
Photo: Andrew Thomas Lee; Styling: Kaitlyn Du Ross
More From Cooking Light
Total: 25 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 201mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package cold-smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and chopped salmon.
- 2. Peel cucumbers in alternating vertical stripes. Cut cucumbers into 3/4-inch-thick slices, and scoop out seeds with a small spoon or melon baller, leaving bottom intact to form a cup.
- 3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon mixture into each cucumber cup. Sprinkle cups evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note