Smoked Salmon Salad in Cucumber Cups
Substitute gravlax or even flaked canned salmon if you prefer salmon that has not been smoked. Wasabi mayonnaise is available in the condiment section of most supermarkets. Or make your own by blending 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon wasabi paste, or more wasabi to taste.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 201mg
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package cold-smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and chopped salmon.
- 2. Peel cucumbers in alternating vertical stripes. Cut cucumbers into 3/4-inch-thick slices, and scoop out seeds with a small spoon or melon baller, leaving bottom intact to form a cup.
- 3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon mixture into each cucumber cup. Sprinkle cups evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note