- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package cold-smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- 3 English cucumbers
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 36
- fat 1.4 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- monofat 0.7 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 1.3 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 201 mg
- calcium 12 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 2 teaspoons dill and chopped salmon.
Peel cucumbers in alternating vertical stripes. Cut cucumbers into 3/4-inch-thick slices, and scoop out seeds with a small spoon or melon baller, leaving bottom intact to form a cup.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon salmon mixture into each cucumber cup. Sprinkle cups evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon dill and pepper.