Switch the bread with a simple toast. Otherwise amazing! Huge hit!
Smoked Salmon Rillettes and Dilled Yogurt
This savory appetizer spread of smoked salmon is served over cocktail slices of pumpernickel bread and topped with an herb Greek yogurt. Make Smoked Salmon Rillettes and Dilled Yogurt a part of your party menu.
More From Health
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 501mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup capers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise, cream cheese, or crème fraÎche
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 16 slices cocktail pumpernickel bread
- Fresh dill fronds for garnish (optional)
- 1. In a medium bowl, stir together salmon, onion, chives, capers, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a separate small bowl, stir yogurt, dill, remaining tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Refrigerate mixtures until ready to serve.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon salmon mixture onto each of the pumpernickel squares. Top each with about 1 teaspoon dilled yogurt, and, if using, dill fronds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note