Smoked Salmon Quesadillas
- 1/3 cup (about 3 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese, softened
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup finely chopped plum tomato
- Spread cream cheese on 1 side of 2 tortillas; top with dill, salmon, and remaining tortillas.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1 quesadilla; cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove quesadilla from skillet; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges; top each wedge with about 2 teaspoons tomato.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This