Really good! I used my own crust recipe.
Smoked-Salmon Pizza with Mascarpone and Capers
Randy Mayor; Jan Gautro
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 15.7g
- Carbohydrate: 54g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Iron: 4.1mg
- Sodium: 486mg
- Calcium: 69mg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup warm water (100° to 110°)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread-machine yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced green onions (about 2 bunches)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 6 tablespoons (about 3 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 6 lemon wedges
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Follow manufacturer's instructions for placing flour and the next 4 ingredients (flour through salt) into bread pan, and select dough cycle; start bread machine.
- Remove dough from machine (do not bake). Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, and knead for 30 seconds. Cover dough; let rest 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Divide dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 9-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Cover baking sheets with parchment paper, and place dough rounds on pans. Lightly coat top of dough with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 15 minutes or until puffy.
- Divide the onions and pepper evenly among dough rounds. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; drop 3 teaspoonfuls of cheese onto each round. Arrange 1 ounce smoked salmon on top of each pizza, and divide capers evenly among pizzas.
- Bake the pizzas an additional 8 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve pizzas with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked-Salmon Pizza with Mascarpone and Capers Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes