Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese on Pumpernickel-Rye
Photo: David Prince; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 24 pumpernickel-rye cocktail bread slices
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 5 to 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) package sliced smoked salmon
- Butter, softened
- 1. Spread goat cheese evenly on bread slices, and sprinkle with black pepper. Top 12 bread slices evenly with cucumber, radishes, and salmon. Top with remaining 12 bread slices, pressing together gently.
- 2. Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, in batches, 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This