Has potential to be a "Heart Attack on a plate" 402 caleries isn't bad and 260 mg Sodium OK BUT 32g Fat with 13.5 Saturated plus 489 mg Sodium is not something I would serve to family or friends. This recipe is in desperate need of revision.
Smoked Salmon Frittata
Howard L. Puckett
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons chives, eggs, sour cream, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; add egg mixture. As egg mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until uncooked egg mixture no longer flows underneath cooked mixture. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with salmon, cream cheese, and onion.
- Broil frittata, 3 inches from heat, 3 minutes or until set and cream cheese begins to melt. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with remaining chives. Cut into wedges, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This