Smoked Salmon and Fingerling Potatoes
- 12 fingerling potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup crÃ¨me fraÃ®che or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, toss in olive oil, and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Let cool.
- Arrange pieces of smoked salmon on potatoes; top each with a dollop of crème fraîche and capers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers