Super quick to prepare, and tasty, satisfying snack. I cut the salmon into smaller pieces than in the picture so that each dip of a mini carrot would grab some of the salmon flavor and texture. I used dill seed because I had no fresh dill. I also added more lemon juice after tasting, as well as some cracked black pepper.
Smoked Salmon Dip
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
We cut the calories and sat fat in half with light cream cheese and sour cream.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 99
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Sodium: 225mg
- 4 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces chopped smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Garnish: additional fresh dill
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, 2 tablespoons fresh dill, lemon juice, salmon, and onion in a medium bowl. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This