Smoked Salmon Dip
Chill: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) crÃ¨me fraiche or sour cream
- 4 ounce(s) smoked salmon, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoon(s) vodka
- Ground white pepper
- Assorted crackers, mini toasts or homemade potato chips
- • Stir the crème fraiche, smoked salmon, chives and vodka in a medium bowl. Season with the white pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Sprinkle with additional chopped chives, if desired. Serve the dip with the crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note