- 2 large egg whites
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup 1% milk
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 ounces diced 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- calories 190
- fat 11.3 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 0.0 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 506 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high. Combine egg whites, eggs, salt, pepper, and milk; stir with a whisk.
Heat a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
Layer in onion, dill, chives, and salmon.
Sprinkle with diced cream cheese.
Carefully pour egg mixture over cheese. Cook over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until eggs are partially set; then broil 5 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and almost set. Serve with lemon.