Smoked salmon breakfast casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 10 green onions, chooped
- 1/2 pound sliced smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups (packed) grated monterey jack cheese( about 8 ounces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, chilled, cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix, such as Biquick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Butter 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Arrange broccoli and half of green onions evenly over bottom of dish. Sprinkle with smoked salmon, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese pieces and remaining half of green onions. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix eggs, milk,baking mix, salt and pepper in blender until smooth. Pour batter over salmon mixture. Bake casserole until just set in center, about 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked salmon breakfast casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles