Smoked Salmon Blini Puffs
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Cool: 10 Minutes
- 1/3 cup(s) crÃ¨me fraiche
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, thawed
- 2 ounce(s) thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 sprig(s) fresh dill
- 3 teaspoon(s) black caviar, tobiko or salmon roe
- • Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the crème fraiche, lemon zest and black pepper in a small bowl.
- • Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Using a round cutter, cut the pastry sheet into 12 (2-inch) circles. Place the pastry circles onto a baking sheet. Prick the pastry circles thoroughly with a fork.
- • Bake for 12 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- • Spoon 2 teaspoons crème fraiche mixture on each pastry. Top each with 1 piece salmon and 1 sprig dill. Top with the caviar, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note