Smoked Salmon and Bacon Wraps with Dill Spread
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 592
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 29g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Sodium: 838mg
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup fresh dill sprigs
- 4 sheets lavash* or large flour tortillas
- 1 English cucumber, cut into thin 6-in sticks
- 1 to 2 cans (about 7 oz. total) Alaska smoked salmon, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1. Cook bacon in a frying pan until crisp. Set aside.
- 2. In a food processor, whirl together garlic, cream cheese, and dill until smooth.
- 3. Spread about 1/4 cup of the cheese mixture onto each lavash. Evenly divide salmon among lavash. For each wrap, lay a quarter of the cucumber slices over salmon, followed by 2 slices of bacon and a few slices of onion. Roll up to seal. Cut in half to serve.
- * Soft Mediterranean flatbread, available at well-stocked grocery stores.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per wrap.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This