Smoked Salmon-Avocado Salad
The Levines make the salad dressing tart to balance the richness of the pan-fried latkes that are part of the menu. For a weekday supper, they suggest whisking in a little extra olive oil and serving with French bread.
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) package arugula, thoroughly washed*
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 (4-oz.) packages thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients. Gently toss together arugula, radishes, and half of olive oil mixture in a large bowl. Arrange on a serving platter with salmon and avocado. Serve immediately with remaining olive oil mixture.
- *1 (5-oz.) package spring mix, thoroughly washed, may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Echo Falls Smoked Salmon at one tasting and Woodsmoke Provisions at another.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note