Smoked Salmon and Egg Canapes
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 finely chopped hard-cooked egg
- 1 minced gherkin (small sweet pickle)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped scallion or chives
- 12 cocktail-size pumpernickel slices
- Smoked salmon
- Combine mayonnaise with hard-cooked egg, gherkins, and chopped scallion or chives. Spread on pumpernickel slices. Top each with a small piece of smoked salmon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note