Smoked Salmon and Clam Spread
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) Shallots Minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pecans, plus more for garnish
- 8 ounce(s) Cream cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 8 ounce(s) Hot-smoked salmon Flaked
- 1 3.66 oz. can smoked clams Drained
- 1. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; add shallots, and sauté 2 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove shallots. Add pecans to the same skillet, and cook over medium-low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, shallots, ricotta, and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until smooth. Stir in salmon and clams. Spoon salmon mixture into serving bowl. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with pecans before serving. Makes 2-1/2 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked Salmon and Clam Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads