Smoked Pork Chops with Jalapeño-Cherry Sauce
- 6 (1-inch-thick) boneless smoked pork chops
- 1 (14-ounce) can dark, sweet pitted cherries
- 1 cup jalapeño jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Grill pork chops, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Bring cherries, jelly, and coriander to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly. Pour over pork chops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked Pork Chops with Jalapeño-Cherry Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes