- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 cup dried lentils
- 2 parsley sprigs
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) slice onion
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 very thin slices Serrano ham or prosciutto (about 1 ounce)
- 3/4 cup minced fresh onion
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 (6-ounce) bag prewashed baby spinach
- calories 513
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 12.7 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 6.2 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 60.1 g
- carbohydrate 41.1 g
- fiber 17.6 g
- cholesterol 113 mg
- iron 7.9 mg
- sodium 908 mg
- calcium 200 mg
How to Make It
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, rind, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, yogurt, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, mint, cumin, and garlic in a food processor; process until smooth. Place yogurt mixture in a medium bowl; stir in cucumber. Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place lentils, parsley sprigs, onion slice, thyme sprig, and bay leaf in a large saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Discard parsley sprigs, onion slice, thyme sprig, and bay leaf.
While lentils cook, wrap 1 ham slice around each chicken breast. Place chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until done.
While chicken cooks, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add minced onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini; cook 15 minutes or until zucchini is very tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in lentils, spinach, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Serve chicken over lentil mixture; drizzle with yogurt sauce.