Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon
Recipe from McCormick Gourmet Collection; published in Food & Wine: March 2012.
Marinate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves, divided
- 2 pound(s) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) Saigon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sicilian sea salt
- 1 10-ounce bag(s) fresh spinach leaves
- MIX juice, 2 tablespoons oil and 1 teaspoon of the thyme in a glass dish. Add salmon; turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- MIX sugar, remaining spices and orange peel. Remove salmon from marinade. Place in foil-lined baking pan. Discard any remaining marinade. Rub top of salmon evenly with spice mixture.
- ROAST in preheated 400°F oven 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add spinach, cook 2 minutes or until wilted. Serve with salmon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note