Delicious recipe. Made it twice so far, will be making it again soon. Recommended to several people for amazing flavor and ease.
Smoked Paprika Chicken with Red-Skinned Potatoes
from Dara at www.cookincanuck.com/
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Smoked Paprika Chicken with Red-Skinned Potatoes
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 lb red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil, pepper, and thyme. Rub the spice mixture over the chicken thighs.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, potatoes, red bell pepper, shallot, garlic cloves, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potato mixture to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth, cover the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 5 minutes. Uncover and nestle the chicken thighs into the potato mixture. Cover and cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitchenwitchCO and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked Paprika Chicken with Red-Skinned Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes