Smoked Oysters on the Half "Shell"
Perhaps the ultimate retro cocktail party snack, smoked oysters are something people either love or hate. If you love smoked oysters, you will go gaga over these--which we've updated by gently laying each tender, succulent smoked oyster on a crunchy potato chip, with a dab of sour cream and a sprinkle of pungent chives to round out the flavors and textures.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 115
- Calories from fat: 61%
- Protein: 3.6g
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 9.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sodium: 151mg
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- About 25 large salted potato chips
- 2 cans (3 oz. each) smoked oysters
- 5 to 6 tsp. sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Lay chips on a serving plate. Top each with an oyster, cut in half if large, about 1/4 tsp. sour cream, and a sprinkle of chives.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note