- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons (6-inch) Italian hero rolls
- Arugula or lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces sliced cooked turkey breast
- 6 ounces smoked or plain mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers or sun-dried tomatoes* packed in oil, drained
How to Make It
In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard and basil; set aside.
Cut rolls lengthwise in half and spread with basil mixture. Top with arugula, turkey, mozzarella and roasted peppers.
*To use dehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, cover with boiling water and let stand 10 minutes or until tender; drain.