Smoked Gouda Blue Cheese Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter Melted
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/2 Celery Stock Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Smoked Gouda Shredded
- 2 package(s) 8 oz. Cream Cheese Soft
- 1 package(s) Treasure Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs Add one at at time
- 1/2 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- Saute Onions, Red Bell Pepper and Celery in butter-set aside to cool. In a large bowl, blend remaining ingredients. Add sauteed vegetables.
- Use a spring pan. Cut parchment paper circle for the bottom. Spray with Pam.
- Add Cheese mixture and bake at 350 until it's golden brown to brown. About 35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bbouvier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoked Gouda Blue Cheese Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers