1. Soak hickory chips in water to cover at least 30 minutes; drain. Wrap chips in heavy-duty aluminum foil; poke several holes in foil. Set aside.
2. Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Light gas or charcoal grill; place foil-wrapped chips directly on hot coals on 1 side. Coat grill rack on opposite side with cooking spray, and place on grill. Let grill preheat 10 to 15 minutes or until wood chips begin smoking.
4. Grill fillets, covered with lid, over medium heat (325° to 350°) 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
5. Wrap flour tortillas in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place on grill during last 5 minutes of cooking time to warm. Serve immediately with Caribbean Salsa. Garnish, if desired.