Smoked Fish Spread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) smoked fish
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) celery, finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet pickle, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise, add a little at a time until desired consistency is achieved
- 1 dash(es) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- Remove skin and bone from fish. Flake fish well. Combine with remaining ingredients and chill. Serve with assorted crackers or party breads
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note